About The Job
Spring Bank is currently recruiting a Loan Liaison in the Loan
Administration Department. If you are the chosen
candidate, you will be responsible for small business portfolio administration
and servicing of small business loans up to $1.5 million, to ensure all small
business facilities are properly managed according to Sandy Spring Bank credit
and risk policies. You will assist in the coordination of new loan request through
the review and collection of due diligence required information, management of
the Loan Center renewal process through collection of required financial
information directly from the borrower, clearance of documentation exceptions,
researching client requests and processing ACH renewals according to the
established ACH Credit Policy and guidelines. Additionally, you will research
and process subordinations, insurance claim checks, partial releases, mortgage modifications
and re-amortization requests. Provide support to Small Business Underwriters,
Commercial Relationship Managers, and the Personal & Business Banking
Division issues relate to small business loans.
Areas of focus:
- Portfolio Administration
- Maintenance and Servicing
- Loan Processing
- Position requires 3 to 5 years work experience in commercial lending or retail lending. Level will be commensurate with related work experience, demonstrated performance ability, and size and complexity of the portfolio.
- Work requires a specific level of professional experience in commercial banking, small business lending or consumer lending with demonstrated understanding of lending terminology and processes.
- Must be able to multi-task in a high volume environment.
- Small business loan documentation requirements and financial statement knowledge required.
- Small business or consumer lending Regulatory Compliance requirements knowledge is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business financial statement, business tax returns, personal financial statement and personal tax returns is required.
- Intermediate experience with standard PC based software to prepare correspondence, reports and other documents as needed.
- Strong communication skills are required to effectively work with internal/external clients to explain products and interpret policy.
- Advanced problem solving skills are required to find solutions to problems that are technically complex and require collection, interpretation, and analysis of data from diverse sources is required.
- Work is under minimal supervision, where the work requires independent judgment in the interpretation of existing policies and procedures and the selection of alternative work routines.
The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to
be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills
required of personnel so classified.
Sandy Spring Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace environment.
Sandy Spring Bank requires COVID-19 vaccination(s) as a
condition of employment for all employees. Submission of Covid-19 Vaccination Card is required if hired. Accommodations may be available for those who
are unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a
position, please call our job line at 1-800-399-5919 and select option 5.
Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.