Digital Marketing Analyst
Are you someone who seeks opportunity and has a true desire to grow your career with an organization that has enriched the lives of its clients and communities in the Greater Washington region for more than 150 years? If so, Sandy Spring Bank may be the perfect fit for you!
Sandy Spring Bank is a growing financial services company focused on creating real experiences for our employees, clients, shareholders and communities. We are proud to have been recognized by The Washington Post and the Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace, by Forbes magazine as the #1 Bank in Maryland, as well as by American Banker as a Best Bank to Work For. It is our employees who play an integral role in shaping who we are as a company and upholding what matters most to us: people and relationships.
To help us attract the highest quality individuals, we offer a comprehensive benefits package to those who qualify. We offer competitive market salaries, paid time off, multiple retirement savings options, full health care options, life insurance, health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts, career development opportunities, tuition assistance and volunteer opportunities. We are proud to offer those, and so much more, making Sandy Spring Bank a remarkable place to work and build a career.
About The Job
Sandy Spring Bank is currently recruiting for a Digital Channel Analyst in the Marketing department. If you are the chosen candidate, you will be responsible for being a crucial player in the evolution and improvement of Sandy Spring Bank’s digital brand experience. Responsible for understanding, analyzing, testing, and making recommendations to improve the Bank’s digital delivery across multiple channels, the Digital Channel Analyst will use their skills and experience to uncover opportunities to improve digital buying and service journeys and increase revenue generation and client satisfaction.
Areas of focus:
• Analyzes and reports on digital channel data such as digital sales data, website traffic and usage, email and digital campaign performance, digital lead generation results, online banking usage, social media engagement, and performance of owned media such as videos and podcasts. Assists management in setting priorities and developing roadmaps.
• With marketing team members, manages location listings and improves the Bank’s digital reputation by reviewing best practices and implementing recommendations to grow the Bank’s digital presence.
• Collaborates with Strategic Sales Support Leader to track and report on our digital lead generation program and enhance the program’s performance.
• Assesses and analyzes digital buying journey using data and insights. Considers user experience and implements enhancements to improve customer loyalty, prospect engagement, and revenue generation.
• Identifies learnings from competitive digital analysis (product offerings and website content), and creates reports and presentations to share results with colleagues and management. Makes recommendations and executes enhancements.
• Manages vendors and assists with development of Bank-hosted video, webinar, and podcast production.
• Manages analysis and insights related to digital interaction data, campaign metrics, and customer intelligence and insights. Includes coordination, management, and administration of vendors, databases, and activities with the goal of deepening client relationships and growing household relationships.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Systems, Business, or related field required. Master’s degree a plus. Minimum of four years of work experience, preferably in service-based ecommerce.
• Experience with popular CMS platforms like Drupal, Wordpress, Sitecore, Wix, etc. required.
• Must be comfortable using website management software, reporting tools, and digital media creation and distribution tools. Familiar with SEO analysis and implementation. Solid technical skills and familiarity with digital buying journeys required.
• Experience with digital marketing, web configuration, and analytical tools such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Google My Business, Hotjar, SEMRush, Moz, and Screaming Frog is required. Experience with social media analytics is a plus.
• Basic comfort with image, video, and audio editing tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud or similar. Advanced skills desirable.
• Strong skills with Microsoft Office tools for making reports and presentations is required. Strong writing and copy-editing abilities.
• Quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills to find solutions to problems that are technically complex and require collection, interpretation, and analysis of data from diverse sources are required.
• The role requires a consensus builder with strong interpersonal skills who will interact with all levels of the Bank. Ability to think big picture when analyzing data and articulate conclusions for ongoing marketing initiatives, as well as recommend additional engagement opportunities from data analysis is necessary.
• Strong communication and problem resolution skills. Experience interacting with management and presenting analyses, conclusions, recommendations, and ROI for projects with confidence and professionalism.
• Project management experience and organization skills needed. Ability to identify and solve problems independently in a constantly changing environment. Ability to manage multiple priorities and work under deadline and with minimal supervision.
• Team player with high aptitude problem solving and leadership skills.
Sandy Spring Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace environment and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please call our job line at 1-800-399-5919 and select option 5. Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.